LanguageWire is a full-service provider of all services associated with creating, translating and processing text and graphics for numerous markets. In short, we help you transform your ideas and data into effective communication. We provide exactly what you need. We have more than 70 permanent employees located in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Hamburg and Kiev, together with a network of more than 4,000 graphic designers and language experts from around the world. This has enabled us to specialise in building customised solutions for our customers because we always have someone on hand who knows your business and market.
LanguageWire is a leading translation company servicing clients from offices throughout Europe and we are growing rapidly! If you want to work in a young, intelligent and highly energetic team, our Gdańsk office is the place to be. In fact, we might need you just as much as you need us. We develop state-of-the-art integration solutions that are key differentiators in a positive market, and we aim at quickly adding more offerings to our kick-ass portfolio. If you think you fit the bill, consider joining us. We try, we learn and we win!
On behalf of LanguageWire, Ciklum is looking for a full stack Middle .Net Developer who will assist the company in bringing competitive solutions able to fulfill high customer’s demand to quality, accuracy and performance.
- Contribute to code base while keeping in mind mandatory requirements on simplicity, scalability and high performance;
- Be involved in full solution development cycles starting from planning to showing demo;
- Produce high quality testable code, unit and automated tests;
- Do code review and communicate knowledge to other team members.
- 3+ years of experience in developing commercial apps using ASP.NET MVC;
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, TDD, UML, SOA;
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET framework;
- Experience with MSSQL, ORM (nHibernate, Entity Framework), REST APIs;
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or alike;
- Good spoken/written English;
- Understanding of Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of Vue.js;
- CSS preprocessors like LESS and SCSS;
- ASP.NET MVC Core;
- Micro Services architecture.
- Team player;
- Possess fast-learning, self-driving, self-organizing mentality;
- Be able to understand complex business’s domain.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.