Optimal+ is the global leader in lifecycle analytics solutions for the automotive, semiconductor, and electronics industries, serving tier-1 suppliers and OEMs. Analyzing data from over 100 billion devices annually, Optimal+ enables enhancements in key manufacturing metrics such as yield and efficiency, improves product quality and reliability, and provides full supply chain visibility. Seamlessly integrated with other already existing tools, the Optimal+ Open Platform combines machine-learning with a global data infrastructure to provide real-time product analytics and to extract insights from data across the entire supply chain. Optimal Plus has offices in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Israel.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for Middle .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Become a part of the only Big Data analytics software company which provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
As a Middle .NET Developer, you will be expected to contribute to the whole team from your gift of talents, intellect, experience, and enthusiasm, as well as have fun!
- You’ll design & develop new and challenging tasks on a dynamic and tech savvy team.
- You’ll work with complex distributed software that consists of many components (low level components developed on C/C++, Web/Windows/WCF services, Desktop/Web UI and different databases).
- You’ll work with a diverse group of engineers throughout the entire deployment phases.
- You’ll work in big data environments using cutting edge technologies.
- You’ll have complex tasks with data structures, algorithms, multithreading, MS SQL and Vertica databases. Performance and memory usage is a critical.
- You’ll have opportunity to improve your DevOps skills.
- 3+ years of experience with application development using C# .NET framework.
- Experience in server-side development, architecture, and design.
- Experience in working with SQL queries.
- Experience in large scale enterprise software development.
- Experience with source version control systems (Visual Studio / TFS).
- Experience in client-side technologies
- Experience with big data and/or Vertica database is a plus
- DevOps experience is a plus
What's in it for you
- Medical Insurance – Elite
- Presents for holidays and birthdays, branded accessories.
- Business trips to Israel and other countries depending on project needs (USA, Asia, Europe) for each employee.
- 4 hours per week for technical development for each employee.
- Fresh fruits, sweets and coffee on the project.
- Opportunity to work from home few days per month.
- Team-buildings, happy-hours and other project activities.
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation