Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Global Dairy Trade, Agri-clear, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
The team will be working on the customizations, extensions of existing systems, that are now done by the UK team.
The company aims to evolve from professional services to product-oriented business.
Development is done based on Scrum framework.
The current software development department structure includes several small cross-functional teams: 4 developers and 1 tester - one of them acts as a Scrum master; the most senior developer is a Team Lead.
On behalf of Perfect Channel (perfectchannel.com), Ciklum is looking for Middle .NET Developer to join Malaga team on full-time basis.
Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Global Dairy Trade, LeasePlan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere where a blind insistence on suits, tidy haircuts and lumbering bureaucracy is actively shunned in favor of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then Perfect Channel could be the place for you.
- Help your scrum team to develop clean, efficient, maintainable and automatically tested code.
- Participate in design and technical discussions, collaborating to develop the cloud-oriented architecture for our software.
- Help Customer Support Team to provide solutions to client issues.
- 2+ years of commercial experience building complex applications in .Net
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Skilled individual with full software development life-cycle experience, and excellent knowledge of both .Net fundamentals and C# up to 4.5.1 or netcore 2.0
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience of either SQL server or other major relational RDBMS
- Understanding of testing techniques to a level whereby they are able to sanity check team QA and testing practice.
- Experience with design patterns and knowledge about SOLID and clean code principles.
- Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn their hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside their area of direct expertise.
- Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments.
- An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well
- Experience of building web applications with ASP.NET MVC (ideally v4+) and REST APIs with ASP.NET WebAPI.
- Any experience with Couchbase or similar NoSQL Db´s, RabbitMQ or Elasticsearch will get you super double bonus tick box points.
What's in it for you
- The Opportunity to be part of a team that operates and manages a large and complex Enterprise environment providing real-time business solutions for Perfect Channel Customers.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.