Zerto delivers an Enterprise-class distributed disaster recovery solution for private, public and hybrid clouds, using the most advanced technologies in the market.
Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™ protects thousands of enterprises worldwide, with the simplest, most reliable Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud.
Zerto was founded in 2010. Since then it had grown to a company of 700+ employees worldwide. Zerto is dual-headquartered in Israel and the United States, willing to grow their development base in Ukraine as well, because Zerto knows it can find outstanding engineers here!
On behalf of Zerto, Ciklum is looking for a .Net Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
- Design scalable, high performance and testable systems.
- Develop features using best development practices and design patterns.
- Implementing a distributed, multi-tenant systems on Windows.
- Ensure code quality by testing the deployable solution, working closely with the test automation person.
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other.
- Work in agile teams.
- 2+ years of C# development experience on complex backend systems.
- Strong knowledge of OOP (real knowledge. Inheritance, Encapsulation and Polymorphism are not enough).
- We DO care about unit tests, and you should love writing them WELL.
- Knowing how virtualization (ESXi or Hyper-V) works – is a big plus.
- Knowing how Cloud platforms work (Azure or AWS) – is even a bigger plus.
- If you’ve worked with WCF – this is a plus.
- If you’ve ever read how networking and SCSI infrastructure works, how UEFI is different from BIOS, and what MBRs are for – is a plus. In short – we would like to work with a person who knows world outside .NET as well.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great team player
What's in it for you
Why are we looking for you?
We have a lot of things to do. And we decided to extend one of our Ukrainian teams with talented engineers. You will not just support old 100,000 line of code monster and fix bugs.
Or will you?
Though project is big and the code base is substantial, we have good engineers, and code is clear enough. And you will develop new features. Sometimes you will fix bugs there. But working with code is not boring at all.
Why should you join us?
We care about really good engineers. And if you are the one – you will have an ability to apply all your knowledge, take a responsibility, and make a mission critical decisions, working with outstanding engineers around you.