Just Eat Takeaway.com is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We've built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform – connecting millions of customers with over 155,000 restaurants across 24 countries - with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base – to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
We’re built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat the great company it is, it takes a great team of people. Which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. We're passionate about nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to our employees – helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.
You can read more about us at: https://www.justeattakeaway.
On behalf of Just Eat Takeaway, Ciklum is looking for a Middle .NET Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
You will become a part of a positive, engaged, and motivated team of strong professionals based in Kyiv and Bristol tech centers.
We offer a unique, very friendly, and supportive working environment where you communicate and work directly with the UK stakeholders.
The engineering team is mostly based in Kyiv, while the management team is located in UK. Our sprint cycle is currently 2 weeks, we respect key agile ceremonies: Daily Meeting, Sprint Planning, Sprint Refinement, Sprint Demo, Sprint Retrospective.
The team’s main focus is building a highly performant and highly available framework & public-facing APIs for publishing rich media content to Cloudinary CDN, integrating automated QA/AI gates into the flow, integrating rich media content across the whole JET platform.
You will work with the latest cloud technologies in our technical stack:
- AWS Web services, Serverless, AWS Step functions, EC2, API Gateway
- C# and .Net core
- xUnit/NUnit, PACT testing
We recognize the value of peer code reviews, regular knowledge sharing, and training sessions, you will also have an ability to participate in a variety of tech communities within a company, such QA, Serverless,.NET guilds, and so on.
We care about the mental health of your employees, you will have a power hour reserved in your daily calendar which you can use to exercise, meditate or restore your energy as you wish.
We offer personal and professional growth and formal performance evaluation process, tasks differentiation according to personal and self-development goals.
- Keep to the processes, standards and designs that your team has agreed
- Ensure you and others continuously improve by proposing and then implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make your team more effective
- Contribute to the definition of product features, including in workshops with other product development teams
- Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through to prove that -they work well – and continue to work well – in production
- Write technically sound, clean, maintainable code – with practical application of established patterns and practices
- Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technology Manager
- C#, NET Web API, .Net Core
- Good understanding and actual development of Event-Driven Microservices
- Design and development of REST API
- Relational (such as SQL Server, MySQL) and non-relational (such as DynamoDB, Redis) databases
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle
- Good knowledge of AWS Services, Serverless, Step functions is a big plus
- HTML5/CSS, JS frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue etc) & Responsive Web Design
- Experience supporting your software in production
- History of successful remote collaboration
- Familiarity with a range of Agile software delivery practices (Scrum, Kanban, Lean)
- Understanding of distributed source control systems, especially Git
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
Client video presentation