Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Node.js Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our client. We are looking for passionate developer who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Founded by two ex-Googlers and gaming veterans, product is the odds comparison tool that pulls data from all available sources and regulated operators for better sports analysis.
The projection engine combines leading sports analysts, advanced statistical models and a robust set of algorithms that crunches data from all sources to provide top picks and find the best odds. The suite of tools are displayed in a clean and easy-to-use platform to meet the needs of casual sports players for an optimized experience.
Connected to all the major operators, it pulls in real-time data from multiple sources to provide users with up-to-date odds comparisons to help users make the most informed decision.
- Take an active role in the design of a new and exciting platform
- Be part of technology stack selection
- Write high-quality code in NodeJS and TypeScript
- Follow and improve code quality standards
- At least 2 years of experience in backend development with Node.js
- 2+ years of experience with RESTful API
- 2+ years of experience with MySQL and basic knowledge of MongoDB
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Expertise in AWS cloud platform (micro-services and serverless architectures)
- CI/CD concepts and implementations – ideally including Jenkins, Git
- Excellent self-learning ability
- Ability to work independently and reliably
- Using appropriate methods, tools and applications, identifying own development opportunities
- Can-do attitude and desire to become a technological focal point in the company
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation