eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToroX, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Node.js Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
eToroX is the blockchain and crypto division of eToro, that was established in 2018. We are responsible for all the technological developments and business operations related to the most exciting domain that exists today in Fintec – the blockchain. We have already launched the crypto wallet, and just lately launched the long awaited Crypto Exchange. We are growing fast and have ambitious technological and business goals.
- Take part in design and development of 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using NodeJs, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Redis and more
- Own, monitor and improve our microservices services in production
- Write technical design documents and take part in design review meetings
- Face technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
- 3 years of experience in backend development
- 2 years of experience in developing using Node js
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with C#, JAVA or C++ – Big advantage
- Experience in distributed, highly available and high scale RESTful APIs
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experienced with Redis, RabbitMQ, NoSQL , SQL – Preferred.
- Experienced with some blockchain technologies – Advantage.
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation