Middle Performance QA Engineer for Sisense (Kyiv)
Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for a talented Middle Performance QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis
- Analyse product requirements with focus on Backend Performance
- Create performance testing documentation, test cases and test plan
- Create, execute and maintain test scripts and scenarios
- Identify potential bottlenecks, and other performance issues, provide detailed reports both on technical and business levels
- 2+ years of experience working as Performance QA
- Strong basis in Software Testing theory/practice
- Knowledge of performance testing principles, and tools such as or similar to JMeter, HP LoadRunner, Gatling
- A good understanding of networking technologies and infrastructure, client-side architecture.
- Knowledge of performance bottlenecks and end-to-end performance measures (server response time, throughput, latency, etc.);
- Practical experience in end-to-end system testing
- Upper-intermediate English communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of test management tools, like TestRail
- Experience with web automation tools, like Selenium.
- Experience with CI tools, like TeamCity or Jenkins
- Experience with version control tools, like git.
- ISTQB, or other certificates.
- Any scripting language knowledge
- Working experience with service side monitoring tools (AppDynamics, NewRelic, Graphite etc.);
- BS+ in computer science or relevant
- Experience with Linux;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and result-oriented mindset
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, able to concentrate and work without direct supervision
- Strong attention to details and high accuracy
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions