Middle Performance QA Engineer for Testing Center of Excellence (Kyiv)
Ciklum Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a software quality assurance unit in Ciklum, which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 70+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is a unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 46 certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 3 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 29 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Security area - 2 certificate - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016) https://www.ciklum.com/ciklum-shortlisted-for-the-european-software-testing-awards-2015/, https://www.ciklum.com/press-releases/ciklum-named-as-a-finalist-at-the-european-software-testing-awards-2016/
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards http://www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence, Ciklum is looking for Middle Performance QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Testing Center of Excellence is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership. We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 110+ employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 40 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 6-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects, processes, approaches, technologies, and tools. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful. Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
- Determine the performance test requirements and Performance Test strategy;
- Develop and support of load testing scripts and scenarios using various protocols and exchange format for front-end, back-end and middleware systems using JMeter and other tools;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining test artifacts (plans, reports, dashboards) and ensuring they meet client’s expectations;
- Conduct high load performance testing for Web applications and backend and monitor the results;
- Identify potential and ongoing performance and capacity issues, conduct the corresponding analysis and reporting.
- Performance Testing Experience (1+ years);
- Various performance testing tools (JMeter, Gatling, Locust etc);
- Knowledge and skills in any object-oriented or scripting programming languages (Python is preferable);
- Knowledge of different performance testing types (Load, Stress, Spike etc.);
- Ability to plan performance testing activities;
- Knowledge of performance bottlenecks and end-to-end performance measures (server response time, throughput, latency, etc.);
- Working experience with service side monitoring tools (AppDynamics, NewRelic, Graphite etc.);
- Experience with Linux;
- Ability to analyze performance testing reports;
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI tools i.e. Jenkins;
- Intermediate English and higher.
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project –
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- QA knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentationApply via site