Ciklum is looking for a Middle PHP Developer to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle PHP Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
About the Project:
Client’s mission is to develop the most innovative event technology to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, client enables teams to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use client to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit. Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients! Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
- Work with a development team to deliver exceptional, multi-browser/device compatible SaaS platforms and applications
- Engage with team in sprint ceremonies, estimate, plan and deploy production ready sprint deliverables
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines, both independently and as part of a team
- Maintain a proactive attitude to problem-solving and an understanding of the role of development in a creative environment
- Joining in the team discussions on processes, tools and best practices
- Strong knowledge and significant previous experience in a engineer role, with substantial experience and application of:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony
- Understanding of modern application architectures – microservices, event driven, serveless
- Strong experience of unit testing
- Excellent knowledge of integrating with restful API’s, internal & 3rd party
- Github version control
- Docker experience
- Understanding of different database technologies. primarily MySQL
- Hands-on experience in writing unit/integration tests
- Ability to spot the issues using the DevTools
- Experience in following the CI/CD process and identifying potential errors
- AWS or GCP knowledge
- Practical working knowledge of AI or ML
- Knowledge or working experience with python
- Communication is a key. You speak and write in English fluently or at least at an upper-intermediate level
- Following the “said and done” principle
- Accountability for the own scope of work
- Proactive in efforts to deliver results according to expectations
- Suggesting new ideas, and looking for alternative solutions
- Eager to learn and grow: curios, keen to constant self-development
- Constantly improving own mastership
- Ability to express ideas, thoughts and questions simply, concisely and in a structured way
- Capability to assess tasks of less experienced colleagues
- Skilled in constructive feedback providing
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.