We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions is looking for experienced Middle PHP Developer to join our Dnipro team on a full-time basis!
The client (Switzerland based) requested to develop the software for real estate managing companies and service providers (electricity, plumbers etc.).
In general, there will be the Web-based application with Desktop, Tablet and Mobile views to contain a set of features important for real estate needs (e.g. electricity counting and payment) to be comfortable and efficient for citizens/apartments owners/city services usage.
- The availability, security and scalability of platform;
- Building new micro-service architecture in cooperation with experienced developers;
- Working in international distributed team in Agile environment;
- Taking part in decision-making process in developing new architecture;
- Working with cloud-based platform in future perspective;
- Delivering the product roadmap and planning for the future;
- Ensuring the highest coding standards are met and writing highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC;
- Contributing to a complex object-oriented code base;
- Working with team leads and product owners to develop new features;
- Collaborating with the PHP team in code reviews;
- Analyzing and resolving any bugs which may arise.
- Proven experience working with PHP (2+ years);
- 2 + years of professional experience working with MySQL/PostgreSQL;
- At least 1 year experience with Symfony, Laravel;
- Understanding of OO principles & good code design;
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Familiarity with test driven development;
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment;
- Experience with Memcache, Redis and Varnish;
- Experience of agile software processes and technologies;
- Good spoken and written English is must.
- Microservice solutions;
- Ability to relate positively to and engage with a wide range of people;
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player. High attention to details;
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest alternative better solutions.
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Learn different business domains ;
- Constant flow of new projects;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Projects from scratch;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy, European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.