On behalf of Fashionette, Ciklum is looking for a Middle PHP Developer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Do you want to optimize our platform on the long run? Then enhance our Team in Malaga as PHP Developer.
Fashionette – Designer of handbags is our passion. We offer more than 4.000 handbags and accessories which are carefully selected and composed by our experienced style experts. So that our customers can enjoy a great shopping experience our international development teams, which are based in two European countries (Duesseldorf, Malaga), are responsible for ensuring a smooth operation and the continuous improvement of our eCommerce platform for currently 8 countries. Herby we rely on agile methods, cross-functional teams, clean code, microservices and a strong test automation. Since 2008 we are successfully on the market – and are growing continuously, also international.
- As PHP developer you’re responsible for development of new features in our e-commerce platform
- Support our product owners in defining scopes and solutions
- Implement the features, focusing on performance, security and maintainability, as well as writing the unit and integration tests
- You support our quality assurance team in testing the features and you will roll out the feature to our production systems
- With your desire to learn new things, you are constantly working on making our application and development processes better
- Be part of a team of experienced developers, and participate in code reviews
- Supporting our business and customer care departments
- Participate in refinement sessions and contribute to finding solutions and help estimate efforts
- Contribute to the detail planning of our tasks and sub tasks in close collaboration with other team members and the POs
- Proven knowledge in writing modern, maintainable and scalable PHP applications
- Experience with common database systems like MySQL and Redis
- Deep understanding of the web technology stack (like HTTP(s), REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with at least one PHP framework (Laravel and/or Lumen would be awesome, but is not a strict requirement)
- You are well versed with microservices, domain-driven design, SOLID and similar development patterns
- You have worked in an agile software development environment, and continuous delivery and DevOps are familiar to you
- Good communication skills in the English language, both spoken and written are a must
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary