Voltimum is the digital media business and sales enabler for the electrical industry. With over 5 million unique contacts, it is a central source of information and boasts the largest community of electrical professionals worldwide.
Drawing on our extensive understanding of the marketplace, we support the leading electrical manufacturers with their sales and marketing activity, helping them to project the right messages to their core target audience. We offer industry insight, advice and the tools to increase sales and generate solid, qualified leads via our tailored suite of online and digital solutions. Voltimum is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with offices in Barcelona, Heidelberg, London, Milan, Stockholm, Lisbon, Bogota, Istanbul, Sydney, São Paulo and Kiev.
We operate web portals for electricians in 15 countries and have more than 450,000 users worldwide. At the same time, we support the top players among manufacturers in the electrical industry with digital solutions (e-mail marketing, studies, webinars, virtual fairs, etc.). We are a mix of digital marketing agency and online magazineVoltimum supports leading brands of the electrical industry in marketing and communication.We are a global company thinking big –we do business in 15 markets worldwide! Voltimum is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and operates in Germany, Austria, Australia, Brazil, Ireland, Italy, Colombia, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Ukraine and Turkey.
On behalf of Voltimum, Ciklum is looking for Middle PHP Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Analysis and drafting of technical specifications;
- Design and development of applications;
- Testing, integration, and production.
- 2+ years of strong PHP experience;
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with framework Symfony
- Readiness to work with Mautic, Pimcore, Drupal8 (all based on Symfony)
- English – upper-intermediate
- Great desire for self-development and work on support project;
- Ability to work independently;
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Being innovative in his/her work.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions