Middle PHP (Magento) Engineer for Ciklum Client (Kiev)
On behalf of Ciklum Client, we are looking for Middle PHP (Magento) Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
For over 140 years our Client have been passionate about creating the finest French lingerie in the world. The European know-how – a mix of technical skill, design expertise, and trade secrets passed down through a century of seamstresses along with an unmistakable French allure. Known for devotion to detail, couture aesthetic, and penchant for all things modern and feminine, our client is committed to the art of making everyday things elegant. Since beginning of 60’s, the international expansion has been the heart of the brand’s development. It enabled our client to become the world’s leader in French lingerie with its products in the most beautiful stores around the globe.
The digital team of our Client are based in both Berlin and Kiev and consists of 20 team members now. With a start-up like working environment where all the flexibility and open mindset you can take for granted, there’s no downside of worrying the financial stability of a real start-up.
- Agile development of web applications with an E-Commerce focus
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 3 years+ practical experience of PHP development
- 1 years+ practical experience of Magento development
- Proficient in investigation of issues with Xdebug or other runtime debugging tools
- Proficient in working with RDBMS through ORM, being able to investigate and work on query optimisation
- Proficient in GIT and GitHub or BitBucket
- You enjoy developing and curious about new trends and technologies in IT field and you want to keep learning modern development methods and tools
- Striving to use best practices in your code
- You have excellent English-language skills to work in an international team
- Practical experiences of Laravel (5) or/and Symphony (2)
- Familiar with native Magento 1.x JS codebase
- Practical experiences of MongoDB, DynamoDB or other NoSQL solution
- Practical experiences of React, Redux
- Practical experiences of Less, SASS
What's in it for you
- You get the unique opportunity to build a new company to witness and endorse them with their own ideas
- Several longer term opportunities, including forming a part of the studio specialized in the next generation E-Commerce solution of retail industry
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.