We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Magento Team in Vinnytsia, we are looking for a strong Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Webshop for selling mobile devices with contracts from large European mobile operator.
Project is based on customizations of different Magento parts (from listing to the order) in order to be able to sell usual products with Telecom services.
There are already 2 Magento teams which working on projects from the same client so you will have a community where solutions can be discussed. This vacancy is for new project which is going to be written on Magento2.
- Magento platform customization;
- New features development;
- Integrations between Magento and 3rd Party Products.
- 2+ years of PHP and MySQL experience;
- 1+ years of working experience with Magento2;
- Experience in API integration Web services;
- Good knowledge and understanding of OOP and basic design patterns;
- Good experience with VCS (git);
- Experience in UNIX systems on a user level;
- Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills.
- Familiarity with Jira / Confluence;
- Experience with CI tools (Teamcity, Jenkins);
- Working experience with SOLR, Redis, Nginx, Varnish;
- Familiarity with Xdebug;
- Understanding of SOLID principles.
- Self-management at high level;
- Good ability to learn.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Various technical seminars;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.