The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for a PMO Analyst to join the Kiev team on a full-time basis.
As a PMO/Resourcing Analyst you will be responsible for supporting smooth run of various project initiatives as well as resource project allocation and planning.
You will be working as a part of small team, helping with organizing project progress reporting, issues status tracking, maintaining risk database, help with planning activities, and help with organizing joint meetings and presentations. Secondary responsibilities would be related to resourcing analysis – updating employee records, resource allocation, organizational charts and monthly reporting.
- Gather information from different people and sources, follow-up on requests, create on-demand reports;
- Review and maintain internal documentation – make sure it is properly structured, correct and is up-to-date, duplicate information removed, texts are proofread;
- Participate in meetings, keeping meeting notes and making follow-up records, during both on-site meetings and remote calls;
- Help with reporting and operations, request approvals, prepare cost reports, monthly reports;
- Maintain documentation in Office 365 / Google Docs
- Fluent English
- Experience with formulas, charts, pivots in MS Excel (Google Sheets) and Power BI (optional)
- Service-oriented approach
- Accuracy in keeping track of commitments, transparency in status reporting, timely reminding about changes
- Strong coordination skills
- An eye for detail, strong logic and analytical skills, and the ability to document solutions
- Friendly and social-oriented mind-set
- Open-minded and ready for rapid changes
- Drive for continual improvement
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation