On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Product Manager to join the team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
The Client is a group of companies developing and maintaining Gambling and Bookmaking software worldwide for the commercial online and retail gambling industry since 2012.
It provides, maintains and supports stable, scalable, fast, secure, efficient and modern modular egaming software suite for new and existing commercial public and private bookmakers from small to large sizes worldwide.
The Client is developing, supporting and commercializing its cutting-edge platform, which includes the renowned multichannel sports betting and financial wallet system. Works with worldwide leader operators and is constantly setting up platforms for new operators throughout the world.
- Lead the product creation and continuous improvement through the whole PDLC
- Act without supervision effectively handling all the product-related sub-streams insight the program
- Identify and analyze market opportunities, target audience needs and defining product vision and strategy
- Manage expectations of product users and program stakeholders
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the customer needs
- Work closely with the Business Development team on go-to-market strategy and product roadmap
- Develop high-level requirements and work with Design, Technical and QA teams on their details
- Define the prioritization approach and correspondingly address the customers feedbacks
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building/shipping technical products
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership
- IT industry experience, a clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks scrum, Kanban scaled frameworks as SAFe or Spotify will be a plus
- Experience building products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development launch
- A clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of the latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills. Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation, and analytics without losing sight of the user
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and produc roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Practical product manager experience in retail and telecommunications
- Understanding of UI / UX principals
- Experience in collaborating with designers and development teams and the aptitude to motivate and or inter-functional teams with your positive attitude
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Experience in conducting A / B tests
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities