With more than 12 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Product Owner to join the Malaga team on a full- time basis.
The Lotteries Product Owner will be fundamental in contributing to and delivering on Lottoland’s strategy across all of our real money markets. You will do this through owning one or more development teams with the objective of achieving the company’s goals.
Reporting to the Product Manager for Lotteries and working closely with the Lotteries delivery teams, you will contribute to the company’s roadmap, interpret and generate detailed product requirements for your teams, support development teams for clarifications, ensure compliance with existing and new regulated markets, liaising with stakeholders, as well as optimise strategies for the lottery products portfolio. Your main goal is to give our lottery customers the best possible experience when purchasing a lottery ticket, seamlessly and safely.
- Act as the company conduit to technology through one or more agile development teams
- Ensure the backlogs/pipelines for the lottery teams are full and prioritised at all times
- Prioritise and Channel all incidents, and communicate the plan to fix them
- Collaborate with your Product Manager to create and execute the strategic roadmap for Lotteries
- Work with market owners, technical, operational and compliance stakeholders to collaboratively deliver on the roadmap
- Work closely with the architect, in order to meet the goals of building a future-proof lotteries platform
- Own the decision process regarding functionality and priority in all team sprints
- Write user stories and detailed requirements from prioritised features
- Create detailed rollout plans for every developed functionality
- Create and maintain product documentation, as well as troubleshooting guides for every new functionality
- Liaise with operations team to agree on the processes to be followed for new functionality
- Collaborate with other agile teams to manage and plan dependencies
- Lead and coordinate A/B experiments with other departments, to learn and improve on our existing product
- Liaise with third party service providers where appropriate
- Provide analysis and updates to stakeholders at all levels as needed
- Work closely with UX to assess and improve customer experience through user research and design iteration
- Contribute to launch plans and measuring success of feature updates
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- 5+ years of e-commerce Product Ownership/Management experience
- Proven track record of top performance measured against business growth, revenue and other metrics/variables
- Strategic thinking with strong communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
- Online Gaming/Gambling experience desired
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a successful company and a leading product in the industry
Client video presentation