On behalf of our New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Python Back End Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Client pioneers the TransitTech category by using new technologies to power public mobility systems, optimizing networks of dynamic shuttles, buses, wheelchair accessible vehicles, school buses, and autonomous vehicles around the globe. Building the world’s most efficient, equitable, and sustainable transportation network for all riders. At the intersection of transportation and technology, our Client is a visionary market leader that combines software innovation with sophisticated service design and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves, with 150 global partners on six continents, and counting.
We are looking for a Middle Back End Engineer to join and work at our R&D. The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for production quality, cutting-edge server software and scalable, robust infrastructure to deliver ride sharing service in NYC and globally. You will also build the cloud based tools that enable the company dispatch operators and drivers to seamlessly handle real-time shared rides in mass scale.
- Being part of feature design and architecture design
- Implement the components that bind complex routing, real-time customer and driver management, mass scale user communication into a complete, mission critical service
- Define and implement effective cloud infrastructure scaling solutions based on best-in-class standard tools. Designing and implementing POCs and production ready sub-systems to handle customer service, advanced analytics, operational shift management and more
- You have 2+ years of backend programming experience in Python
- You have a solid background in an object oriented programming language
- You are familiar with cloud-based deployment (AWS or other platforms)
- You are not afraid of multi tasking and switching between different programming languages, each suitable for different tasks
- You have experience working with remote teams
- Computer Science degree or similar
- Some experience with frontend development using Angular/React
- You are a fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods
- You are a team player with great communication skills
- You are pragmatic. When you hear about a difficult problem you are able to transform it into a simple one (or more), that you can easily solve
- You are concise – you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way
- You are proficient in English
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with the Client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement