Middle Python Developer
Ciklum is looking for a Middle Python Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle Python Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Ciklum Client.
About the Project:
ThetaRay is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics.
We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial crimes through money laundering facilitating malicious crimes such as terrorist financing, narco-trafficking, and human trafficking which negatively impact the global economy.
Our Unsupervised and Semi-Supervised Intuitive AI solutions enable clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes, uncover operational issues, and reveal valuable new growth opportunities.
Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment
Taking part in the decision-making process in application code design, solution development, code review
Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders
Delivering the product roadmap and plannings
To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- Experience in software development for more than 3 years
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Python (more than 2 years)
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory
- Practical commercial experience with RDBMS (e.g PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc. )
- Experience with developing microservices based architecture
- Experience working as a software developer in an Agile environment
- Ability to investigate new technological areas and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical problem-solving skills to support scalable and sustainable design solutions
- Experience working in container-based environments using tools such as K8s, helm
- Experience developing data-oriented products preferably using Python
- Practical commercial experience with NoSQL solutions (e.g. Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Design and develop a scalable data processing and ML pipeline using the latest big data technologies in a fast paced agile environment
- Experience in machine learning FWs such as SKLearn, Tensorflow
- Experience with RedHat OpenShift
- Dev Environment knowledge: GIT, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience in data processing FW such as Spark, Pandas, Hadoop, Airflow
- Experience developing Java
What's in it for you
Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.