We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Team, we are looking for a Middle Python Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Project aims to deliver the comprehensive tool for market analysis which will help procurement specialists to make more efficient decision in terms of products purchasing. System does use algorithms for data parsing and matching which allows user to decrease the management efforts.
- Back-end development of new functionality;
- Code and Architectural review;
- Transform requirements to a set of various types of tests;
- Communicate with PMs, developers, architects, QA engineers and other colleagues and stakeholders;
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
- Delivering the product roadmap and planning for the future;
- Handle complex problems that might arise during solution development and provide field support with creative and rapid solutions;
- Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC.
- Excellent knowledge in computer science, database theory, code testing practices;
- Understanding of network interactions and protocols, conventions (REST);
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Python3/Python2;
- Troubleshooting and debugging Python applications;
- Practical experience with:
- Web frameworks (e.g. Flask, Falcon, Django, Web2py, aiohttp, Tornado);
- Testing frameworks (e.g. pyTest, unittest);
- ORM (e.g. SQLAlchemy);
- NoSQL, RDBMS;
- Continuous Integration;
- Version control systems (e.g. GIT).
- Understanding of orchestration and virtualization (Docker);
- Experience with Cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure);
- Knowledge of message broker systems (e.g. Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Knowledge of key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached, DynamoDB).
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Willing to improve professional knowledge.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Learn different business domains;
- Constant flow of new projects;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Projects from scratch;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.