We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Team, we are looking for a Middle Python Developer to join our team in Kharkiv on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a venture fund company which collects and processes information about IT startups from all over the world. Currently this process is mainly manual and requires a lot of efforts from fund analysts.
The project goal is to automate data collection process, implement a bunch of analytical tools to reduce time and efforts required for providing analytical reports and conclusions.
- Build the system BackEnd part to meet customer’s business needs;
- Develop and implement server side components including web services;
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
- Implement and test modification requests;
- Handle complex problems that may arise during solution implementation and field support providing creative and rapid solutions.
- Experienced in any web Framework (e.g. Flask, Falcon, Django, Web2py);
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Python3;
- Experience with pyTest;
- Experienced working with HTTP protocols, REST knowledge and experience must have;
- Knowledge of Redis, RQ or Celery;
- Knowledge in RDBMS, especially PostgreSQL;
- SQLAlchemy ORM is required;
- Has knowledge in troubleshooting and debugging Python applications;
- Proficient understanding of version control systems, especially in GIT;
- Knowledge in Git flow and branch strategies.
- Understanding and basic experience with AngularJS 4 along HTML 5, CSS/Bootstrap;
- Understanding Docker, LXC;
- Familiar with supporting App services in AWS environment.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.