Intu owns and operates some of the very best Shopping Centres across the country. With over 20 million sq ft of retail space in 14 centres we attract over 400 million. customer visits a year and reach at least half the UK population. We have an investment plan of £1.2 billion over the next ten years with projects at most of our centres that include increased digital integration.
IntuDigital owns the digital experience for in-center and online customers for Intu. We provide an Online Shopping Platform that provides added value to 26 million visitors to intu.co.uk and the Intu App. We are the innovation incubator responsible for interactive experiences while at home or in-center. The company is a unique environment that embodies a start-up culture with the investment and support of our parent FTSE 100 company.
On behalf of IntuDigital, Ciklum is looking for Python Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
About the role
IntuDigital is looking for a Python developer with excellent experience using the Flask framework. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with a number of web development tools to build high quality products in a feature team.
The developer will need experience in planning and designing a content management system and associated tooling from the ground up.
The team uses the SCRUM Agile Development methodologies to promote the rapid development of quality code and enable the use of innovative and emerging technologies to create effective products.
The role will report to the Software Technical Architect.
- Design, build and maintain the IntuDigital content management systems and associated APIs;
- Integration of server side logic with user-facing elements developed by Front End developers;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Strong experience with Flask and/or Django;
- Minimum 3 years commercial Python experience in an e-commerce and/or agency environment;
- Excellent DB design and optimization skills;
- Experience with REST API’s;
- Strong Experience working on large scale customer facing solutions;
- Pro-active team worker;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal English;
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for details;
- Ability to work collaboratively with others both locally and remotely.
- Provable experience with MongoDb or equivalent noSql database;
- Experience with Elastic Search;
- Previous Docker Experience;
- Experience working with React and/or NodeJs;
- Experience in working in an Agile environment;
- Experience of managing Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo).
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.