Ciklum is looking for a Middle QA Automation Engineer to join our team full-time in Romania.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle QA Automation Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the TUI.
You are a practitioner and an advocate of quality-focused software delivery practices, ensuring high quality of software products and services with an appropriate toolkit of technologies and methods and with a DevSecOps mindset. Working in an agile environment and keeping up with the ever evolving technical landscape the Quality Engineer is a lifelong learner and likes to think outside the box.
- 2+ years of professional experience in automation testing
- Proven practical knowledge in quality assurance practices, tools and methods in an agile context and at scale
- Experience in quality assurance areas including automation, functional, contract, integration
- Experience within mobile (iOS & Android) application testing as well as Hybrid and Web apps
- Practical knowledge of software engineering practices like BDD and TDD
- Knowledge and experience in test tools:
- Cucumber, Appium, RestAssured
- Charles Proxy
- Android Studio/Xcode
- CI/CD tools
- Postman or similar tool for API testing
- Experience in end-to-end application testing (restful services, frontend application, automation)
- Basic Java, Kotlin & Swift coding skills
- Experience with performance and load testing
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
- Demonstrating true engineering craftsmanship mindset
- Passionate about continuous improvement, collaboration and great teams
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with good communication skills
- Understanding of social and ethical implications of software engineering (e.g. like described in the ACM Code of Ethics)
- Open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs. We also provide you with meal vouchers to fuel your mind and body
- Development as a mindset: every month, you can spend half of the day (paid hours) on hands-on exercises and your skills development
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Pluralsight licences, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in Bucharest. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them
- Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
In Romania, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in Romania and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.