Ciklum is looking for a Middle QA Automation Engineer to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle QA Automation Engineer (Java), become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
- Сollaboratively with other roles discuss User Stories and translate them into automated test cases
- Maintain, and enhance java-based automation test frameworks for backend batch and API testing
- Implement and executing tests of different types such as functional, regression, performance tests on java
- Monitor and analyses executions in tools like Jenkins/Gitlab
- Get and analyze logs on Linux server
- Select and analyze the data from oracle database manually and programmatically
- Generate release recommendations based on executions results
- Report the bugs in Jira System
- Proven understanding of the full Agile Software Development
- Solid Knowledge of OOP concepts
- Solid skills of Java language including usage of collections, database integration, dependency/property management tools and frameworks
- Experience with Spring/Spring boot framework
- Experience in back-end applications (batch, API ) testing
- Familiar with request formats like JSON, XML
- Solid SQL knowledge
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Experience with technologies and tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins, Puppet
- Critical thinking and attention to details
- Pro-active attitude and self-learning abilities
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Experience with dependency management tool like Maven or Gradle is a big plus.
- Performance testing automation experience on Jmeter is a plus
- Familiar with the Financial Services industry and electronic payment systems is a plus
Please note: experience with tools like Postman, SoapUI is not enough, you will be working on spring boot java based test projects.
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation – so we live this point like this
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.