Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle QA Automation Engineer (C#) to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our Client is a world leader in real estate services, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. They buy, build, occupy and invest in a variety of assets including industrial, commercial, retail, residential and hotel real estate. From tech startups to global firms, their clients span industries including banking, energy, healthcare, law, life sciences, manufacturing and technology.
In the current project product is used to run all the contraction/renovation documentation through it. Contracts, budgets, invoices, credit notes and so on.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 300+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance and Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Automation of UI & API Test Cases
- Maintaining automated testing framework
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Working in Agile team
- Participation in daily/weekly/monthly meetings and team activities
- 2+ years of professional experience in web automation testing
- Good skills in C# and OOP
- Experience of working with version control systems
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation