On behalf of Fashionette, Ciklum is looking for a Middle QA Automation Engineer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
As a Middle QA Automation Engineer, you will be part of a highly professional cross-functional team, and you will work together with the development team.
Fashionette is online-shop (e-commerce platform) from Germany with the most exclusive and most beautiful handbags. Trust, accuracy, reliability and trend awareness define Fashionette as a good friend. Communication is top priority in every step of the purchase process. That‘s why our client uses the latest technologies and shortest communication paths and are available around the clock. Fashionette was founded in 2009 and is currently the most frequently visited online shop for designer handbags in Europe. They offer over 4.000 products of more than 100 brands – including the most desirable luxury labels from all-over the world, many popular premium brands, as well as new designers.
- Create automated functional tests for features
- Execute automated functional tests on local environment & CI server and analyze results of the test runs using RepoPortal
- Execute performance and load tests and analyze results in JMeter and Grafana
- Support in execution of penetration tests and work on improving the status quo of penetration tests
- Support and provide input for further enhancement of automation test suite
- Execute sprint regression test and manual tests, if needed
- Capture and track bugs and support colleagues in reproducing and fixing issues
- >=2 years of experience in testing web applications and mindset to focus on mobile devices
- >=2 years of experience with test automation using Selenium, Java Test Stack (Junit, Maven, etc.) and Jenkins
- Eager to learn new things and taking responsibility
- Driving topics, rather than reacting on it
- Experienced using Unix-based systems and with VCS
- Deep knowledge of web technologies like HTTPS, REST, SOAP, JSON, etc. and database systems
- Knowledge on performance testing using technologies like JMeter, Grafana, InfluxDB or similar
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Knowledge on JIRA, Confluence as well as business-related applications like tracking tools, ERP systems, CMS or PIM is an advantage
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary