With more than 12 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Together, in a team of 80+ passionate geeks and a network of handpicked partners, we take care of the whole software development process of Europe’s fastest-growing gambling platform. To support our development teams in Malaga, we are looking for a Middle QA Automation Engineer who is very experienced and passionate about software development, who loves to push product development using state-of-the-art technology, and who has very high-quality standards.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work in a multi-disciplinary team to maintain and ensure our high standards of quality. No feature will leave for the live environment without your blessing.
- You will collaborate with our team designing, developing and improving our gambling platform
- You will help to identify edge scenarios and missing requirements during our refinement sessions
- You will test new features of our Web application and locate errors
- You will become part of our software development team and will learn from our top developers, also understanding how we cover use cases through unit testing to make sure we use the best approach for each specific scenario (e.g. manual, unit or integration)
- You will create automatic tests using Selenium Webdriver (Java), JUnit, etc.
- You will spot and introduce all the type of tests we need (e.g. load testing using JMeter, API testing using Postman, etc.) and all the things we need to test
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
- Relevant experience in pure quality assurance: test scenario definition, release testing plan, executing QA role in all steps of the development process, etc.
- A highly structured and analytical approach as well as taking ownership of issues
- Relevant experience in test automation, as well as documentation
- In-depth experience with Selenium WebDriver (Java), JMeter or comparable test environments
- Experience in the testing of API
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- Experience working with relational or NO-SQL databases
- Java programming language knowledge in the context of automation frameworks and tests
- Experience in working with tools like IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, and Git is desired
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals working in an agile environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
- State of the Art technology environment: Java11, J2ee7(JSF2, CDI, JAX-RS), springBoot, webComponents, CSS3, HTML5, MongoDB, GlassFish, git, Maven, Docker, k8s, AWS, continuous integration,
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Private health care
Client video presentation