Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle QA Automation Engineer (Java) to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
Our client is a leading provider of omnichannel payment and commerce solutions to global clients, is experiencing tremendous growth and seeking an experienced Senior Test Automation Engineer for augmenting our payment integration team to achieve our mission: to help you simplify, unify, accelerate and boost your digital channels, whatever travel segment you are in.
The role requires a person who has a deep understanding of testing web service integrations that are based on various technologies related to the HTTP protocol including Name-Value Pairs, XML, JSON and SOAP.
As a member of our payment integration team, you should be passionate and knowledgeable about automating the testing of web service integrations to ensure the integrations gracefully handle communication errors and defines retry strategies for common error scenarios. Integrations are implemented through Test-Driven Development by creating automated test cases using jUnit and/or Cucumber.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Automation of regression and other functional testing of Web/Mobile applications
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Communicate with developers and project managers
- 3 years of professional experience in QA Automation with:
- Cucumber and jUnit to automate the testing of web services through Test-Driven Development
- Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks
- Experience with Mobile automation
- Experience with API level testing
- Good skills in Java and OOP
- 1+ years of experience with automation of jMeter for performance tests
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar).
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Hands-on experience running applications in Docker using Docker Compose
- Hands-on experience incorporating automated test cases in a CI / CD pipeline
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience in the creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
- Good Knowledge of SQL
- Comfortable working with Bitbucket, Confluence & JIRA to support our agile delivery process including using Pull Request
- Experience with Airline Payment & Ticketing
- Experience with Cloud Native & 12-Factor Apps
- Be a team player
- Embrace a proactive mindset and be willing to take initiative
- Be able to work independently
- Take pride in delivering only the best solutions
- Exhibit the ability to think “out-of-the-box” and solve problems
- Possess unique and effective communication and social skills
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation