Middle QA Engineer for CODE Worldwide (Kyiv)
Code is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience. We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology.
We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase.
We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution. Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
On behalf of CODE Worldwide, Ciklum is looking for a Middle QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Join the cutting edge technology innovative company – CODE Worldwide. Latest technologies, interesting business domain and a friendly professional team. Spirit of innovation, open and transparent environment. Huge brands and game-changing solutions, developing applications used by respectful clients such as Jaguar Land Rover, Vauxhall, Castrol, Peugeot, Citroen, Domino and other. Freedom and opportunities for technical design and experiments. This is the experience you would be proud of – of course if you smart enough to handle it.
- Manual testing of complex software with UI (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification)
- Requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner)
- Communication with team and knowledge gaining/sharing
- 2+ years in QA area
- Functional testing of web-applications
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning)
- UI/UX Testing
- HTML, CSS-selectors
- OWASP ZAP
- Test automation with C# and Selenium
- Сross-browser testing
- Self-motivated, oriented to long-term life results, interested to work with huge systems
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
What's in it for you
- Get experience in the most complex product development environment
- Ability to take a technicaldecision since CODE has independent production office in Ukraine with no technical control from London
- Transparent career path: continuous professional growth from Intern to Senior Dev/QA/PM with the help of Skill Matrix.
- Knowledge sharing: Dev Guilds, QA Guilds.
- Tool: pluralsight.com
- Education during working hours: 2 hours per week for SMART goals.
- Remote work policy (conditions may apply):
- 1 day per week: work from home option is available.
- 1 month per year: work from any Code location is available (London, Sydney, NY, Malaga).
- Fruits on Fridays.
- Team buildings: sub team-buildings due to a successful release, Spring party, Code Anniversary (August), Winter party.
- AWS Sandbox to play with any Cloud technologies.
Client video presentationApply via site