Middle QA Engineer for CODE Worldwide (Malaga)
Code is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience. We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology.
We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase.
We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution. Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
On behalf of Code WorldWide, Ciklum is looking for a Middle QA Engineer manual tester to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Would you like to be a part of Creative Technology Business? Do you have a passion for delivering innovation and doing things that have never been done before?
Join the cutting edge technology innovative company – CODE WorldWide. Latest technologies, interesting business domain and a friendly professional team. Spirit of innovation, open and transparent environment. Huge brands and game-changing solutions, developing applications used by respectful clients such as General Motors, Acura, Peugeot, Citroen worldwide. Freedom and opportunities for technical design and experiments. This is the experience you would be proud of – of course if you smart enough to handle it.
You can be involved in the developments of one of 2 main services delivered by CodeWW to customers:
- adZU – Marketing Innovation and Automation Platform: adZU is an operating system for Agile Marketing businesses, credited by Gartner as ‘Visionary’. It is a suite of 60+ marketing apps that streamline and optimize the end-to-end process of marketing implementation;
- Design and Development of Technology Products: we build custom products and platforms for our clients on web and in mobile to help them create better services for their customers and streamline the way they implement marketing.
- Manual testing of complex software with UI (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification);
- Requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner), communication with team and knowledge gaining/sharing.
- Testing web-applications;
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning);
- UI/UX Testing;
- Bug tracking system (Jira);
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
Clever, Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
What's in it for you
- Work and grow in one of the best teams in DP;
- Get experience in the most complex product development environment;
- Ability to take technical decision since CODE has independent production office in Ukraine with no technical control from London.
Client video presentationApply via site