Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco Company, Ciklum is looking for a Middle QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Participate in Planning and Design sessions
- Test Plan Creation/Review/Update using Test Techniques and/or Test templates where relevant
- Test Data preparation
- Create/Update/Refactor Test Cases/Artifacts to ensure that all necessary scenarios are covered in the designed tests
- Completion, review and improvement
- Test execution
- Prepare software and test environment
- Detect & track defects
Whom are we looking for?
Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma OR Equivalent and 3+ years testing experience with exposure to agile testing environments.
The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
A driven person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively.
- Strong testing technical ability across multiple platforms (SQL, Web, Service)
- Good understanding and use of testing Processes and Techniques, Test Case Design, Test Case Development
- Embracing change in a dynamic agile environment
- Strong test analysis, preparation and planning skills
- The ability to foresee and create improvements to existing testing procedures as needed
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types (Functional Testing, Blackbox Testing, Smoke Testing, Whitebox Testing)
- Good understanding of Security Development Lifecycle
- Mentoring/Coaching ability
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Automation Experience (C#)
- LnP testing
- Security testing
What's in it for you
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Supporting and award-winning working environment
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team
Client video presentation