JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Middle QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
As a Middle QA Engineer, you play a role in ensuring that your team can efficiently turn JUSTEAT’s ideas into reality. You’ll need to:
- Perform manual & exploratory testing of web & mobile applications
- Cover new functionality with autotests
- Work closely with the Just-Eat.Fr Product Managers to ensure that delivery and quality expectations are clearly understood.
- Be able to execute tests in an effective manner, balancing the need for some documentation with the need for delivery in a small team.
- Clarify ambiguous scope; you should be one of the team members who can spot requirements that are open to different interpretations.
- Ensure that your releases have the right level of test coverage
- Working within a high-transactional e-commerce business
- 2+ years of manual web and mobile testing
- 1+ years of test automation (Web, Mobile)
- Establishing how much testing is needed based on risk
- Experience querying databases
- Experience in Linux environment (server logs, fault finding, application configuration)
- Experience in one of the CI tools (Teamcity, Jenkins etc)
- Experience in git
- PHP skills
- Codeception framework knowledge
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and teammates.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively with others both locally and remotely.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English.
- Continuous improvement
What's in it for you
We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
Client video presentation