Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Global Dairy Trade, Agri-clear, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
The team will be working on the customizations, extensions of existing systems, that are now done by the UK team.
The company aims to evolve from professional services to product-oriented business.
Development is done based on Scrum framework.
The current software development department structure includes several small cross-functional teams: 4 developers and 1 tester - one of them acts as a Scrum master; the most senior developer is a Team Lead.
On behalf of Perfect Channel (https://www.perfectchannel.com/), Ciklum is looking Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Toronto Stock Exchange, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere where a blind insistence on suits, tidy haircuts and lumbering bureaucracy is actively shunned in favour of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then Perfect Channel could be the place for you.
- Implementation test cases
- Execute test cases (manual and automated)
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Analysis of requirements
- 4+ years of commercial experience in a similar capacity
- Some knowledge or awareness of Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience programming with a variety of languages (Java, C#, Python)
- Testing front-end and back-end interfaces.
- Experience planning test efforts and writing test scripts to support manual and automated testing
- Experience of Test Design: BDD / TDD / Requirements Review
- Experience with Automated Testing Frameworks (e.g. Gherkin Language, Selenium, Selenium WebDriver)
- Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn their hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside their area of direct expertise.
- Ability to perform initial diagnosis of issues and provide developers with a good foundation with which to perform more detailed investigations.
- Understanding of the application of testing in an Agile development environment
- Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments.
- Comfortable working closely with Developers, business and other QA analysts in a highly collaborative environment.
- Enthusiastic about expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well.
- Solid interest and enthusiasm in relation to gaining exposure to test automation.
- Ability to write simple code to test applications (exercising rest and soap web services).
- Experience with Open Source Performance/Load Testing Tools (e.g. JMeter, Postman).
- Experience with Test Management (e.g. TestLink, TestRail) or any other test management tool.
- Experience of creating test frameworks and strategy, choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards.
- Knowledge of SQL and / or exposure to interrogating NoSQL databases (double tick box points if you have had exposure to couchbase)
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions