Middle QA Engineer for TechFinancials (Kyiv)
TechFinancials is a world's leading provider of innovative technology in the fast-growing industry of online financial trading and blockchain domain.
Established in 2009 and listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (symbol TECH),TechFinancials is a leading provider of trading technology for online brokers, and exchanges for the mass market, with offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
The organization is cloud based and the application is distributed and installed on Linux servers (250 on production). TechFinancials has over 50 customers all around the world. The company was formed 8 years ago with the vision to introduce financial trading to the mass market by creating a simplified trading platform.
Our teams work in the Agile environment in two main domains: Cryptocurrencies and online trading using Java 8, Microservices architecture.
Join us and you will take part in the design and implementation from scratch of highly loaded and scalable products using Continuous delivery approach and modern technologies.
On behalf of TechFinancials, Ciklum is looking for Middle QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Join the team and you will take part in the design and implementation from scratch of highly loaded and scalable products using Continuous delivery approach and modern technologies.
- Analyze business requirements for completeness and testability
- Estimate and plan efforts
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation
- Acceptance test scenarios creation for automation
- Tight cooperation with automation QA’s and developers
- Execute functional, non-functional and exploratory testing
- Collaboration with Product Manager or Business Analyst
- Be a part of a Scrum team
- Education in Computer Science or a related field
- 3 years of professional experience in quality assurance (web applications)
- Have experience in test analysis for software requirements
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of test design techniques
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Have understanding of OOP language (e.g. Java / Groovy)
- Understanding of Agile (scrum)
- Upper-intermediate English level, both spoken and written
- Experience in testing blockchain applications
- Experience in automation of web application
- Familiar with continuous delivery approach
- Basic knowledge of Unix commands
- Familiar with test management tools (TestRail) and issue tracking tools (Jira)
- ISTQB certificates
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Good communications skills
- Open-minded, proactive team player
What's in it for you
- Working in the Agile environment with the latest technologies
- Medical insurance
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.