Middle QA (Front End) Engineer Sisense (Kyiv)
Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for a talented Middle QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for good manual QA engineer highly proficient in web applications testing’s and QA methodologies implementations, who will participate in the ongoing R&D effort to make our product the best BI suite in the market in a unique and challenging R&D team
- Own QA activities within a scrum team
- Analyze requirements for planned features
- Create and execute test plans and cases
- Assist the development team to oversee problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks
- At least 3 years proven experience in advanced web applications testing’s
- Deep knowledge in SW development processes and testing methodologies
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Knowledge in client-side / browsers-based applications technologies
- Experience in the BI world and BI tools (advantage)
- IT background – OSs, Networks (advantage)
- Experience with Linux (advantage)
- Good spoken and written English
- Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies
- Excellent communication, attitude, and teamwork skills
- Ability to function both independently and in a large team
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions