Middle QA Manual Engineer for BIScience (Kyiv)
BIScience offers business intelligence solutions for online advertising activities. Our solutions maximize our clients’ profits by providing insights and analytics of their online presence compared to specific competitors and entire market segments. All of our solutions are secure, reliable, intuitive, and usable. BIScience offers flexible packaging to accommodate the needs of small and medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitors 30,000,000 sites around the world. The Product runs on hundreds of servers which generate 100G of new data which needs to be crunch using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers. We are now expanding and plan to monitor not only Websites but also Mobile devices and Videos.
On behalf of BIScience, Ciklum is looking for Middle QA Manual Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Assure product quality;
- Define and perform functional and performance test plans and strategies;
- Assist the development team to oversee problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks;
- Identify, report and track product defects;
- Prepare testing status reports;
- Continually identify new ad-types that are not supported by the system;
- Check for the new information on industry sources like IAB, Adservers documentation
- Creating and maintaining test suites according to product specifications;
- Take part in requirements management, change management, risk management;
- Drive solution for production problems within a given SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- More than 2 years of QA experience;
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of HTTP/REST
- UNIX knowledge
- Experience with GIT, JIRA, Confluence;
- Capable of reasoning and thinking through problems;
- Good knowledge of quality concepts, standards and practices;
- Experience in writing test documentation and analyzing development documentation;
- Experience in working with requirements and testing requirements;
- Experience with testing high availability systems;
- Good communicator, good level of English.
- Knowledge in advertising industry
- Knowledge of software development cycle, Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and XP practices;
- Appropriate education in computer science/informatics/telecommunications;
- Experience in writing business documentation (manuals, helps etc);
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions