We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of the Ciklum Client, Ciklum is looking for Middle Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
For over 130 years our Client has been passionate about creating the finest French lingerie in the world. The European know-how – a mix of technical skill, design expertise, and trade secrets passed down through a century of seamstresses along with an unmistakable French allure. Known for devotion to detail, couture aesthetic, and penchant for all things modern and feminine, our client is committed to the art of making everyday things elegant. Since the beginning of 60’s, the international expansion has been the heart of the brand’s development. It enabled our client to become the world’s leader in French lingerie with its products in the most beautiful stores around the globe.
- Agile development of web applications with an E-Commerce focus
- Practical experiences of React and Redux
- Proficient in GIT through BitBucket, GitHub or GitLab
- You feel obligated to create top-notch responsive UI/UX solutions
- You enjoy developing and curious about new trends and technologies in IT field and you want to keep learning modern development methods and tools
- Striving to use best practices in your code
- You have excellent English-language skills to work in an international team
- Practical experiences of SASS
- Having experience with TDD and understanding its concepts and benefits
- Proficient in the investigation of issues with debugging tools without the requirement of logging through the console
- Being familiar and up to date with recent CSS and ECMAScript specifications
- Practical experience of front-end dev-ops tools like Webpack, Babel
- Previous experience on PHP
- Familiar with Magento 1.x frontend structure
- Practical experience with Node.js
- Understanding of functional programming
- Practical experiences of MongoDB, DynamoDB or other NoSQL solution
- Experience on a strictly typings like TypeScript / Flow or any other strictly typed language
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Having a background, understanding or even better contribution of on the open-source
What's in it for you
- You get the unique opportunity to build a new company to witness and endorse them with their own ideas
- Several longer-term opportunities, including forming a part of the studio specialized in the next generation E-Commerce solution of retail industry