Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Middle RPA Engineer (Automation Anywhere IQ Bot) to join the Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Being part of the software engineering team you’ll be responsible for the implementation and integration of automation solutions based on design specifications with appropriate logging, debugging and escalation procedures as pertinent
- Preparation of technical design specifications based on functional & non-functional business requirements
- Code review of functional modules developed by peer rpa engineers/teammates
- Researching and developing appropriate solutions and mitigations for opportunities & issues
- Working successfully on short and medium-duration projects while operating with rapidly evolving requirements in an agile fashion
- Enhancing your job knowledge by attending educational workshops & training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; developing and/or maintaining proficiency in the latest
- Automation Anywhere developer certification, production experience with AA project delivery
- Experience working unstructured/semi-structured data automating business processes leveraging Automation Anywhere IQBot
- Experience working with popular OCR engines: Abbyy, Tesseract, etc.
- Software engineering skills: understanding types of variables, arrays, dictionaries; ability to perform operations on datasets;
- Programming background in any software programming language, preferably .NET
- Knowledge of string operations, familiarity using regular expressions (regex).
- Basic workflow design skills – decision diamonds, decision trees, decision tables, state machines. Familiarity with UML diagrams, understanding of BPMN notations. Ability to document the automation procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, understanding relational database structures; experience working with MS SQL Server, Oracle, or other RDBMS
- Familiarity with integrations using SOAP and REST APIs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and others
- Experience using version control systems
- Understanding of automation components and features in RPA products, as well as process design documents and technical design documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Computing, or other Information Technology related field
- Basic knowledge of debugging methods, understanding testing concepts like equivalence classes and boundary testing
- Exposure to AI/ML, Computer Vision, NLP
- Windows and Linux administration and security skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation