On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle RPA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a fast-growing area of Digital Transformation and the foundations for Intelligent Automation. Ciklum is looking for a Middle RPA Engineer to join our team on a permanent basis to work with our Go-To-Market Team to deliver automation to clients across the globe. The role is located in PL and reports to the Head of RPA Delivery.
The client is one of the largest Cloud computing organisations in The Bay Area, California, turning over more than $10 billion every year. They are embarking on an enterprise wide automation journey and keen to deliver 100s of automation within the next few months. They are looking to automate a wide range of processes across Finance, Customer services, HR, Sourcing and other functions. Their operations are across US, Costa Rica and India.
They are also keen to explore Cloud Migration as part of the scale, hence the team will be able to learn and perform this aspect of the role.
The client is invested with UiPath and our developers will get hands-on experience with all technologies within the UiPath suite (such as Contact centre, Document understanding, Automated testing, AI centre) and will be able to enhance their own knowledge.
- Implementation and integration of automation solutions based on design specifications with appropriate logging, debugging and escalation procedures as pertinent
- Contribution to technical design specifications based on functional & non-functional business requirements
- Code review of functional modules developed by peer RPA engineers/teammates
- Researching and developing appropriate solutions and mitigations for opportunities & issues
- Working successfully on short and medium-duration projects while operating with rapidly evolving requirements in an agile fashion
- Enhancing your job knowledge by attending educational workshops & training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; developing and/or maintaining proficiency in the latest
- Software engineering skills: understanding types of variables, arrays, dictionaries; ability to perform operations on datasets
- UIPath trained & Advanced Developer certification
- Understanding of UIPath REFramework, production experience automating transaction based processes
- Understanding of automation components and features in UIPath, as well as process design documents and technical design documents
- Programming background in any coding language, preferably .NET
- Basic workflow design skills – decision diamonds, decision trees, decision tables, state machines. Familiarity with UML diagrams, understanding of BPMN notations
- Knowledge of SQL, understanding relational database structures; experience developing with SQL Server, Oracle or other RDBMS
- Familiarity with integrations using SOAP and REST APIs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and others
- Training/certification on other popular RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, MS Power Automate, WorkFusion, Kofax, NICE, etc
- Understanding of automation components and features in RPA products, as well as process design documents and technical design documents
- Knowledge of string operations, familiarity in using regular expressions (regex).
- Basic Windows and Linux administration and security skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Computing, or other Information Technology related field
- Basic knowledge of debugging methods, understanding testing concepts like equivalence classes and boundary testing
- Upper-intermediate English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum