Middle RPA Engineer (UIPath)
Other IT vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a Middle RPA Engineer (UIPath) to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle RPA Engineer (UIPath), become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a fast-growing area of Digital Transformation and the foundations for Intelligent Automation. Ciklum is looking for a Middle RPA Engineer to join our team on a permanent basis to work with our Go-To-Market Team to deliver automation to clients across the globe. The role is located in India and reports to the Head of RPA Delivery.
About the Project:
The client is a global provider of Testing, Inspection and Certification services for a diverse range of materials and products in sectors where failure in service is not an option. Their current automation projects cover processes across Finance, HR, Engineering and more. The client is invested with UiPath and our developers will get hands-on experience with all technologies within the UiPath suite (such as Contact centre, Document understanding, Automated testing, AI centre) and will be able to enhance their own knowledge.
- Implementation and integration of automation solutions based on design specifications with appropriate logging, debugging and escalation procedures as pertinent
- Contribution to technical design specifications based on functional & non-functional business requirements
- Code review of functional modules developed by peer RPA engineers/teammates
- Researching and developing appropriate solutions and mitigations for opportunities & issues
- Working successfully on short and medium-duration projects while operating with rapidly evolving requirements in an agile fashion
- Enhancing your job knowledge by attending educational workshops & training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; developing and/or maintaining proficiency in the latest
- Software engineering skills: understanding types of variables, arrays, dictionaries; ability to perform operations on datasets
- UIPath trained & certified (UiARD) Advanced Developer certification
- Understanding of UIPath REFramework, production experience automating transaction based processes
- implemented at least 3 RPA commercial projects end-to-end independently, preferably within the last year (depends on complexity), in newer versions of UiPath 2020+
- Understanding of automation components and features in UIPath, as well as process design documents and technical design documents
- Programming background in any coding language, preferably .NET
- Basic workflow design skills – decision diamonds, decision trees, decision tables, state machines. Familiarity with UML diagrams, understanding of BPMN notations
- Knowledge of SQL, understanding relational database structures; experience developing with SQL Server, Oracle or other RDBMS
- Familiarity with integrations using SOAP and REST APIs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and others
- Training/certification on other popular RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, MS Power Automate, WorkFusion, Kofax, NICE, etc
- Basic awareness about the whole UiPath ecosystem
- Understanding of automation components and features in RPA products, as well as process design documents and technical design documents
- Knowledge of string operations, familiarity in using regular expressions (regex)
- Basic Windows and Linux administration and security skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Computing, or other Information Technology related field
- Basic knowledge of debugging methods, understanding testing concepts like equivalence classes and boundary testing
- Upper-intermediate English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation – so we live this point like this
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.