On behalf of Paragon ID, Ciklum is looking for Middle/Senior Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will play an integral part in the development of a new scalable IOT solution platform which is both technology and market agnostic.
Paragon ID is a leader in identification solutions, in particular in the e-ID, Transport & Smart Cities and Traceability & Brand Protection sectors.
Paragon ID employs more than 600 staff, with manufacturing sites in US and Europe, close to its customers.
Paragon ID is listed on Euronext Paris with a majority of its shares being held by Paragon Group, a leading provider of Identification and Customer Communications services. Paragon Group has a turnover in excess of €1.25 Bn (proforma) and over 8,000 employees.
- Perform estimation of testing activities
- Create test cases / checklists and other types of test documentation
- Perform testing activities various project sizes, communicate with developers and project managers
- Automation of regression and other functional testing of web applications
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA
- Expertise with automated end-to-end testing
- Experience with web application testing
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Expertise with Git
- Experience with CI/CD environment (GitHub or GitLab)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Very good written and spoken English, used day-to-day in a professional environment
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with Cypress E2E framework
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person
- Able and willing to help other team members with their tasks where needed
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions