On behalf of Ciklum Client, Ciklum is looking for Middle/Senior Back End Python Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The Client is the world’s leading, most user-friendly animation software with over 16 million users worldwide.
- Plan, develop and grow in collaboration with other talented developers;
- Improve internal and external APIs;
- Integrate 3rd party services;
- Take part in bringing the Client to the enterprise level.
- 3+ years of experience in server side development;
- 3 years of experience in Python;
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol and RESTful APIs-Must;
- Substantial experience with a web framework-Must (Django/Python advantage);
- Deep understanding of the ORM concept;
- Command of Linux/UNIX environment (shell, scripting, tools);
- Highly experienced in OOP and Design Patterns;
- Hands-on experience and understanding of application architecture;
- Passionate about Testing (Unit and Integration Testing);
- Familiarity with caching strategies and technologies;
- Self-motivated and driven team player;
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Independent and responsible attitude.
- Experience with Agile, TDD and Continuous Integration;
- Application scaling;
- Micro services architecture;
- Hands on experience with Docker.
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, initiate and promote technical solutions;
- Open atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Business trips to Israel;
- Fun days, happy hours and various corporate events.