CNET Content Solutions is the world’s leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 13 million technology products in 15 languages, CNET Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
On behalf of CNET Content Solutions team, we are looking for Middle/Senior Database/.Net Developer to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
- Design and develop applications and solution in client/server architecture;
- Juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment;
- Integration of the developed solutions in complex data processing infrastructure;
- Take part in elaboration / designing of software systems architecture;
- Open to perform testing and other tasks as needed.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, and understanding of principles of RDBMS;
- 3+ years of experience in developing .Net applications as a professional programmer / developer;
- Proficiency in C#, Win Forms, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Web Services, .Net Remoting, LINQ;
- English level: intermediate or higher;
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms;
- Thorough knowledge of software engineering principles including development and release life-cycle, and continuous integration;
- Results-driven, able and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done;
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- REST/SOAP API development;
- NoSql solutions (MongoDB, Cassandra and etc);
- Hadoop, mapReduce;
- Lucene or Solr;
- MS Windows Azure;
- Understanding of MVC and MVVM patterns;
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client;
- Great chance to join one of biggest projects in Ciklum;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Continuous self-improvement.