Ciklum is looking for a Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Client:
Our Client, through its main product, provides disaster recovery, backup and workload mobility software for virtualized infrastructures and cloud environments. Client is co-headquartered in Boston and Israel. Client’s industry-changing IT Resilience Platform allows companies to eliminate the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. Our disruptive Platform sets the standard of how companies achieve continuous availability, how they protect, mobilize and back-up their data and applications.
When you chose to join, you not only chose to be part of a growing company (with over 500 employees), with a growing customer base of over 9000 customers worldwide. It also means you chose to work in a company that values an open and honest approach, a company that has great respect for our customers, appreciates teamwork, and efforts which leads to execution.
Choosing Our Client means choosing to work for a company that encourages its employees to maintain a work-life balance, a company in which we play as hard as we work and one in which we never forget to enjoy the ride!
Our Client is the only all-in-one IT Resilience Platform, converging Disaster Recovery, Backup and Cloud Mobility in one simple, scalable platform.
With over 300,000 mission critical VMs protected around the world, both at customer’s private clouds and public clouds (Azure/AWS), Client offers simplified business processes, reduced costs, and full automation, utilizing its continuous data protection technology.
- Maintain and support product release pipeline, for planned product updates and unplanned emergency fixes
- Build, configure and manage tools for fast and reliable deployments of our software
- Design, implement and develop the continuous integration systems and configuration
- Release process delivery and production stability
- Analyze performance and stability issues
- Performing root-cause analysis for service interruptions and creating preventative measures for deployment
- Automation and integration of complex processes
- Execute initiatives to reduce failures and improve overall performance by leveraging monitoring capabilities
- Recognize technical needs and recommend suitable technologies
- Experienced/familiar with GitHub, Jenkins – a must
- Experienced with GitLab, TFS, Azure DevOps – desirable
- Experienced with Groovy. Know how to write pipelines – a must
- Familiar with Black Duck – Optional
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.