On behalf of Redstor, Ciklum is looking for Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer to join Spain team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, Middle / Senior DevOps Engineer who is interested in working for a growing, dynamic technology business, where building great software is fundamental to the company’s success.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward thinking company that will allow you to grow your career and advance your skills whilst having some fun and working with some great people along the way.
About the Client
Redstor is disrupting the world of data management with pioneering technology, which provides borderless visibility and on-demand access to all your data, wherever it is stored, through a single control center.
Securely stream all your data on demand, instantly, to anywhere, simple pricing and renewals, easy installation and ongoing management, monthly software release cycle, extreme reliability and security, backed by 20 years of experience, available globally.
Redstor has customers across the globe, spanning North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia. We work with global organizations, many with presences in some of the most technically challenging locations in the developing world, including Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Supporting engineering teams with build and release processes
- Continued improvements with CI and CD pipelines
- Drives unification and automation of processes across engineering
- Provisioning, maintenance and administration of cloud and on-premises infrastructure
- Configuration of sophisticated alerting to ensure high availability of products and services
- Research and adoption of technology and tooling
- Be accountable for quality and reliability
- 3+ years in SRE/DevOps or related role
- Great expertise in Azure DevOps is a must
- Containers / Docker / Kubernetes
- Highly experienced with automation tooling and scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Highly experienced with CI/CD platforms and release strategies
- Experience of the full SDLC and working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience of building/supporting complex and secure products and services (ReST API’s, scalability, reliability, etc.)
- Fault finding, guidance on issue escalation and resolution
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Behaviours to demonstrate
- Highly collaborative and transparent team player
- Passionate, curious and self-driven
- Hungry for market knowledge
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Sets and expects high standards
- Leads by example, encourages and demonstrates high levels of self-improvement
- Ability to be upfront, honest and accountable
- Experience in other Microsoft Azure products and services
- Experience of writing and maintaining automated tests
- Experience of working with various database technologies including SQL
- Cost reduction/efficiency
- College or university qualification in a relevant software engineering or other technical discipline
- Programming experience
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful growing company