Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer for Just Eat (Kyiv)
JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The EAT.ch is established online takeaway market leader in Switzerland. EAT.ch future growth and stability are critical to the wider success of the JUST EAT Group. Our engineering team is responsible for delivering all the changes to EAT.ch high-transactional platform and has a complete feature ownership all the way from initial technical design to ensuring it operate successfully in production at peak times.
As we grow it is increasingly important that our Developers are people who see technology as an enabler to solve real issues.
- Implement an Amazon cloud platform using infrastructure as code – Terraform, Ansible, Packer, TeamCity
- Manage firewall rules & networking to secure Amazon cloud environment
- Facilitate automation of all application deployments in Amazon Cloud
- Create industry leading logging, monitoring & alerting across all applications
- Strong Linux Systems Administration Experience & understanding about networking, firewalls, load balancing etc
- Experience working with AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience deploying applications & services using infrastructure as code
- Experience with Terraform for building repeatable infrastructure
- Information Security (in the context of a sysadmin)
- Application / server performance monitoring and tuning
- Database knowledge: MySQL
- Monitoring and metrics infrastructure (e.g. Graphite, Logstash, Sensu, Zenoss, Nagios, Zabbix)
- Hashicorp product suite
- Containerized workloads, Docker and Kubernetes
- PHP/Python/Ruby scripting experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration workflow
- NoSQL knowledge
- ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana)
You’ll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- Experience working in an E-commerce company.
- To be familiar with virtualization and containerization system (Vagrant, Docker)
- Knowledge of Python
- DevOps skills: Terraform, Packer, Ansible.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others both locally and remotely.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English.
- Continuous improvement
What's in it for you
We believe that a good working environment and happy people are key to success. So, here’s a snippet of what you can expect from your day to day working atmosphere:
- The opportunity to become an authoritative voice within the engineering team.
- Being a part of a large and successful, but still fast growing company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out hands down.
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings with your Team Lead, with support and guidance to set and then meet your personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events, including sundowners every Friday.
- Hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
Client video presentationApply via site