Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for a Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Responsible for DevOps, Cloud and Monitoring environments — Build and maintain infrastructure, CI/CD tools and services to improve delivery and availability.
- Be part of product architectural and infrastructure design — Design and leverage the backend infrastructure and its security aspects.
- Responsible (together with the team members) for the Moon Active platform, up-time, infrastructure, scale and costs.
- Work alongside Architects, Developers, System administrators and other tech leads in the company.
- At least 3 years of experience with Bash/Python and Scripting Fundamentals
- Knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GIT
- Experience with cloud architectures such as AWS or GCP
- At least 2 years of experience administrating Linux based systems
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef)
- Understanding of monitoring tools such as SignalFX, Datadog, Nagios and other monitoring technologies
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices (i.e. Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes)
- Strong documentation, knowledge sharing and communication skills
- Innovative and ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience with infrastructure/configuration management tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Terraform)
- Experience with Redis, AWS ElasticCache or any other key value DBs
What's in it for you
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies
- Work with skilled and professional teammates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary