CoreTech is a fast-growing tech company developing products and services for the online industry.
We provide scalable and flexible solutions to our clients around the globe achieving unrivaled speed to market. We invest in product innovation and personalization. Our platforms are modular and support big data therefore our main goal is to deliver high quality software for competitive markets. We have started a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business. We are creating and using services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams are multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We are using Agile practices, processes and tools.
The essence of our work at CoreTech requires that we move fast. That’s why we foster a culture of adaptability and speed that does not compromise on quality. We put our hearts in what we do. We know that’s the only way to excel, and that’s where we’ve headed.
CoreTech team strives for exceptionality. We don’t settle for anything less than excellence in our work. We nurture a culture of trust and loyalty. We count on each other and work together, focused on our common goals. We’re fully dedicated to innovation both in our services to clients, and in the way CoreTech runs day-to-day.
We are getting more and more global since we have offices in Sofia, Plovdiv, Kiev and Taipei.
Cutting-edge technology is only the beginning at CoreTech. Defined by our flexibility and fast integrations, our scalable, end-to-end solution is perfectly tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
We hire only the best in the industry, and if we recognize the talent and ambition, we provide a greenhouse for growth and success.
On behalf of CoreTech, Ciklum is looking for a Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We start a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business.
We will create and use services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams will be multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We will use Agile practices, processes and tools.
- Facilitate the delivery and operation of software created by the R&D teams from development to distribution by building software releases and automating deployment and integration of new features, upgrades and bug fixes;
- Take an active role in root cause analysis and troubleshooting of misbehaving applications by analyzing run-time functional and performance metrics and providing post-mortem descriptions and further mitigation actions;
- Enable the uninterrupted operation of the business software systems and services by building solutions to problems that degrade their availability, performance, integrity and security;
- Participate in the analysis of the product requirements by meeting and discussing them with developers, product owners and other stakeholders;
- Be part of the planning of the delivery pipeline by estimating time required for delivery, analyzing dependencies between different software elements and improving visibility for other team members and teams;
- Ensure high operational standards by developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge and understanding of how the business software systems function and by keeping up-to-date product operation documentation and knowledge base.
- 3+ years of experience as a SaaS Ops/Tech Ops/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps;
- 2+ years of experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- 2+ years of experience with Jenkins, CI/CD, and infrastructure as code;
- 2+ years of experience with declarative configuration management / provisioning tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible);
- Experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, Nagios, Zabbix, PagerDuty;
- Experience with Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Git / Bitbucket;
- Understanding of web development paradigms (RESTful APIs, pub/sub, security);
- Experience with micro-services and supporting performant & scalable applications;
- A results-oriented, roll-up-the-sleeves-and-get-it-done attitude;
- Very good written and spoken English, used day-to-day in a professional environment.
- Experience with some of the following: Kafka, WebSockets, MQTT, gRPC, MessagePack, protobuf.
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person;
- Able and willing to help other team members with their tasks where needed.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.