On behalf of ISTA, Ciklum is looking for a Middle / Senior Frontend Developer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
About the client:
A dynamic, growing market, a supportive Top Employer and a diverse range of fulfilling roles await you at Ista, the global market player in energy data management. We offer a host of exciting and challenging opportunities to make the most of your talent and potential. Over 5,800 employees in 22 countries currently enjoy the passion for innovation and excellent benefits that characterizes our client. Would you like to work for them apply now. You are joining a successful team in a trendsetting industry. Agility and the ability to make quick decisions as well as an open communication display our corporate culture”.
- As a Frontend Developer you will be in charge of delivering the requested product timely and with decent quality.
- Taking part in decision-making processes in developing new architecture
- You plan, develop and improve a portal with a very high degree of ownership
- You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- You collaborate closely with product owners and stakeholders
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, responsive web design (e.g. Bootstrap)
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Springboot and microservices is a plus
- Good command of English, written and spoken
- The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Develop modern frontends using the above technologies, and be able to adapt and learn new technologies in future projects
- Understand complex business requirements and implement features based on them
- Work as part of a distributed team and communicate efficiently
- Work independently and self-directed, managing and taking responsibility for personal tasks and deadlines, communicating proactively whenever there are issues.
- Prioritize issues that come up and respond proactively in a quick and efficient way, working on multiple tasks when necessary
- Solve complex problems, analysing and finding the root cause across multiple systems and coordinating with colleagues from different teams
What's in it for you
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- Agile spirit
- Great place to make products customers love
- Competitive salary